Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy One Year Blog Anniversary!

I just realized that I started my blog one year ago. I was at work on Christmas Eve day and bored out of my skull so, I decided to share with the world how bored I was. And here I am again, one year later, bored at work on Christmas Eve day, writing in my blog. Life just always comes full circle. :)


So yay! Happy one year blog anniversary to me!

I have a friend who is obsessed with Man Vs. Wild. He is always watching it whenever I see him and I think he may secretly be in love with Bear Grylls. Who doesn't love a man with an ironic name, since he is the furthest thing from looking like a bear.

So I text him to let him know that Discovery was running a marathon of his show today (what says Christmas Eve more than a man trying to survive in the wild?:)) starting at 11. His response?

"no way! thank you! merry christmas!"

I think he's pretty excited. He might have been sarcastic, but I honestly don't think so. :)


-Stinkier, bored. But happy she could make someone else happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home