Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Foray into Stardom

A couple months back, I was invited to participate in a music video by a local group here in town called Oh! Alchemy. Tony played keyboard with them during one of their recording sessions, and one of my coworkers plays bass with them occasionally. So, without further ado, here is the world premiere of "Capsized", for your viewing pleasure!

Enjoy!:




-Stinkier, starlet in training.


P.S. - I hate seeing myself in videos, so I will admit....I haven't seen it yet. I will, though!! I swear! Someday.......

P.P.S. - My coworker didn't make it to the video shoot. When I asked him why, he replied:

T: Well, I missed the turn to get to the house.
K: How? You take one road out of town and turn at the only light you see. There's a gas station at the corner too.
T: Yeah, I don't know how, but I missed it on the way there. A few miles past that intersection, I realized I must have passed it. I turned around and finally made it to the house but, when I did, I realized the shoot was well under way.
K: You still could have come! I was looking forward to seeing you there!
T: Yeah, I know, but I didn't want to mess things up. So I just got back in my car, headed to Kohl's, and bought a pair of pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home