Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Binary Hat

Colder weather is upon us, which means that it's time for me to break out the ol' knitting needles. I've discovered three yarn stores here in town. The bigger crafty chains here in town have yarn aimed at the younger demographic such as Yarn Bee and all those fluffy eyelash yarns. I'm more into the regular wool, worsted-weight, cashmere, angora types so that you can knit fun patterns.

The three I found are:

Ewe Knit
Village Stitches
Fiber Shop

Anyways, I am searching for a hat pattern to knit for my brother and came across this:



Binary Hat!

It says 'hat' in binary, how cool is that?! *squashes geeky joy*

I am so going to make that hat for myself or someone else.


-Stinkier, geeked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home