Monday, December 22, 2008

I Like Presents...


...and Portillo's. If you would like to get me a present for Christmas (December 25) or my birthday (January 5), I suggest this tank top, in a size small. In case you're wondering, it is encrusted with clear and red Swarovski crystals. It's on sale for $23.99+S/H!

I know, I know, it's not the classiest shirt out there, but I love it. :) And!! I get to proudly display my love of their hot dogs, beef and cheddar croissants, and crinkle cut french fries.

Okay, now I want a beef and cheddar croissant really badly.

-Stinkier, hungry.

2 Comments:

Blogger readhead said...

Some days I would kill for a hotdog and a large cheese fry from Portillo's. Soooo yummy!!

December 23, 2008 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Stinkier said...

I would kill for a hog dog and cheese fries from Portillo's any day of the week! I would move back to the Chicagoland area for the sole reason of Portillo's. :)

December 26, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home